25.5 HP Kawasaki engine and 52 inch cut. USED Only 134 hours. Customer unit-traded for larger deck. Always service by dealer. In excellent condition. Warranty still in effect. Call or come by Koster Equipment in Franklin for more info. Thanks, Eddie
GET THE SMOOTHEST RIDE ON OUR FUEL-EFFICIENT, ZERO TURN MOWER BUILT FOR ROUGH TERRAIN
Spend one day on the IS® 2100Z zero-turn and you’ll discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow, bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. With Ferris iCD™ engineering under the mower deck, you’ll enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance. The machine is an aggressive performer for pros or discerning homeowners.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System, a Kawasaki® FX801V, or a Kawasaki® FX850V EFI, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
The IS® 2100Z Features:
- The tried and true Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ 810 EFI engine options can save you 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit.*
- Comfortable padded 1″ tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System delivers maximum and accurate cutting performance in diverse conditions and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- The IS 2100Z comes with your choice of 52″ and 61″ wide decks.
- This commercial zero turn mower is equipped with adjustable front and rear suspension that restores control of the operator with adjustable coil-over-shock system for a refined ride with consistent & faster cut with less stress.