ZForce 950 H.O. Sport – STANDARD FEATURES!
- 90hp V-twin, liquid cooled 8-valve engine
- High strength FEA optimized one-piece HSLA steel frame
- AA arm front suspension w/fully adjustable gas shocks, 11” travel
- QUADLINK rear suspension w/fully adjustable gas shocks, 11.8” travel
- RIDEVISION high-intensity LED headlights & DRL
- 2 engine modes: Normal and Sport
- Full underside protective skid plates
- Electronic Throttle Control
- PULSE multifunction color TFT display w/two view modes
- CVTech transmission
- Quick-Ratio variable Electronic Power Steering
- Ground clearance: 12.2”
- 14” alloy wheels, 27” radial tires, 60” wide wheelbase
- 2” hitch receptacle, 550lb tow capacity
- 3500lb winch
- Roof, tilt steering, LED taillights, 220lb cargo rack capacity, DC power & USB outlets
Playing in the sand takes a machine that works hard and relishes every bump in or off
the road. The ZFORCE lineup of performance side-by-sides roam rocky trails and
treacherous terrain like they were born for it. And that’s no accident—it’s by design.
60- to 64-inch-wide performance stances on the 800 EX, 950 H.O. Sport and the
new ZFORCE 950 H.O. EX let you ride roughshod over unforgiving ground. The
500 and 800 Trail let you dial in your own pace with a 50-inch-wide trail stance.
Custom seats, half doors and hard-top roofs are just a few of the standard features
that cater to your comfort and safety. It’s time to pick out a ZFORCE that fits the way
you want to ride without chewing up your paycheck.
Please keep in mind price displayed does not include; freight, set-up, doc, and tax!
See hangtag picture for out the door pricing.
Looking to finance? Applications take about 5 minutes to complete over the phone.
No money down, over the phone financing available W.A.C.!
Stop by and see us for a test drive!
Link to manufacturer!
Link to specs!
There are no reviews yet.