FW25 WALK BEHIND MOWER Kaw 25hp 36″ Cut
COMPACT, SELF-PROPELLED MOWER FOR THE LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONAL
The FW25 dual hydrostatic walk-behind packs the professional features of our FW35 model in a narrower package. With easy-to-use controls, an electric start option and a top ground speed of 6 mph, it’s all your crew needs to breeze through lawn jobs with little effort. With a choice of 36” and 48” cutting widths, the FW25 will readily fit most small sheds and trailers, while still delivering superior control for navigating over thick grass, surface imperfections and hills.
Ferris offers you the choice of two FS-series V-twin engines from Kawasaki, both of which deliver all-day reliability and power for your hardworking lawn team. Choose the 15 gross horsepower* model paired with a manual starter, or step up to the 18.5 gross horsepower* with electric start.
FW25 Walk Behind Mower Features:
- Comfortable CC™ Centralized Control handles with more natural, ergonomic positioning for comfort & hand protection.
- Electric starter (18.5 gross hp* models only) with cruise control bar for desired ground speed.
- Take your choice of Kawasaki® FS541V or Kawasaki® FS600V engine options.
- Big 20″ tires for curbs and rough terrains, reducing deck bounce for consistent cut.
- Commercial-grade transmission – the same muscle driving our heavier,commercial zero turn mower line.
- Hand-removable deck-pins can change cut height from 1.5” – 4.5” in 1/2” increments.
- Limited two-year, unlimited-hour warranty†.